COURSES In partnership with the Cultivation Centre,
an educational centre developed and owned by Emma, see:
You are welcome to register interest for our future courses:
* Gain on-farm practical experience and knowledge
* Get to know the medicinal plants in their real form
* Be able to link medicinal plant qualities with seasons, plant families plus clinical practice
* Experience the plant qualities by practical observations and activities in the field
* Build on your capacity to assist the natural healing force in clinical practice
Emma is a phytotherapist/herbalist, student shiatsu practitioner, organic farmer and processor of medicinal extracts.
Marleen Herbs of Tasmania is an Australian Certified Organic approved family farm as well as being a TGA licensed processing facility. Medicinal plants are grown and processed to meet precise regulation standards, resulting in fresh plant tinctures for Australian and overseas markets.
Working closely with the earth, Emma offers a unique understanding on medicinal plant qualities you won't find in textbooks. MNHAA.
- At: Marleen Herbs of Tasmania, Barrington, TAS (20-minute drive from Devonport, 10-minute drive from Sheffield)
- CPD points will be able to be obtained for NHAA & ATMS members
- Inclusive is Emma's new book; on the relationship between plants and people and how we can use this knowledge as a practitioner for the benefit of health in a daily and practical way